2525 San Tecla St UNIT 102, Orlando, FL 328353 beds, 2 baths, 1,857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $91,500
- Cable Ready
- Gated Entry
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Floor size: 1,857 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 012328123125102
- Zillow Home ID: 71078454
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2525 San Tecla Street UNIT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% greater than in Orlando, and 268.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 101 Orlando, FL$169K221,797
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 103 Orlando, FL$145K221,438
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 104 Orlando, FL$165K221,857
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 105 Orlando, FL$164K221,857
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 106 Orlando, FL$148K221,438
- 2525 San Tecla St Orlando, FL$68K------
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 107 Orlando, FL$149K221,438
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 108 Orlando, FL$167K221,857
- Old Park Ln UNIT 208 Orlando, FL$135K321,247
- San Tecla St UNIT 105 Orlando, FL$162K221,857
- Cava Alta Dr UNIT 104 Orlando, FL$132K321,391
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 109 Orlando, FL$154K221,536
- 2522 San Tecla St Orlando, FL$68K------
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 106 Orlando, FL$155K32.51,546
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 110 Orlando, FL$164K221,797
- 2804 Polvadero Ln Orlando, FL$74KStudio--1,721
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 105 Orlando, FL$174K32.51,682
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 104 Orlando, FL$175K32.51,682
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 107 Orlando, FL$175K32.51,682
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 108 Orlando, FL$168K32.51,665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292