2525 San Tecla St UNIT 108, Orlando, FL 328352 beds, 2 baths, 1,857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $110,000
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Floor size: 1,857 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 012328123125108
- Zillow Home ID: 71078459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2525 San Tecla Street UNIT 108
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.3% greater than in Orlando, and 528.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 107 Orlando, FL$147K221,438
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 109 Orlando, FL$152K221,536
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 106 Orlando, FL$146K221,438
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 110 Orlando, FL$164K221,797
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 105 Orlando, FL$168K221,857
- 2525 San Tecla St Orlando, FL$76K221,797
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 104 Orlando, FL$168K221,857
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 103 Orlando, FL$145K221,438
- 2579 San Tecla St UNIT 110 Orlando, FL$162K221,797
- 2522 San Tecla St Orlando, FL$78K------
- 2525 San Tecla St UNIT 101 Orlando, FL$169K221,797
- 2579 San Tecla St UNIT 109 Orlando, FL$154K321,536
- 6388 Castelven Dr UNIT 108 Orlando, FL$171K321,665
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 101 Orlando, FL$165K32.51,665
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 102 Orlando, FL$172K32.51,682
- 6388 Castelven Dr UNIT 107 Orlando, FL$168K32.51,682
- 2579 San Tecla St UNIT 108 Orlando, FL$170K321,857
- 2804 Polvadero Ln UNIT 103 Orlando, FL$157K22.51,546
- 6388 Castelven Dr UNIT 106 Orlando, FL$155K22.51,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.