2526 Kimball St, Philadelphia, PA 191461 bed, 1.5 baths, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
$550 per month plus 1/3 of the Utilities
1 large bedroom available can be shared by 2 students for $350/person)
3-4 occupants max
Type: Shared House
Deposit: $550 security deposit and first and last month's rent
0.93 mile from University of Pennsylvania
1.5 miles Lister-Reported Distance To Campus
Center City, Art Museum, Society Hill Neighborhood
Washer / dryer Washer/Dryer in Unit
Water/Sewer, Trash Removal, High-Speed Internet, Heat, Gas, Electricity, Cable included
Pets Not Allowed
I am looking for a clean, quiet, responsible male or female to share space in a 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths, spacious, row-home for at least 1 year. Only a large bedroom available at this time. Rent includes a fully furnished kitchen & living room, central air condition, washer/dryer, and cable/high-speed internet. No smoking or animals allowed.
One month security deposit plus first and last month rent to move in.
I am close to Center City, Temple University, University of Penn, Drexel University, University of Sciences, University of the Arts, blocks from the SEPTA Bus (Routes 2,7,12,&17) and Subway, close to the Wachovia Spectrum, Citizens Park and Airport.
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- The House is 1300sq ft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111699881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2526 Kimball Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.6% higher than in Philadelphia, and 156.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19146 home values.
- 2522 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$247K31.51,050
- 2524 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$243K310984
- 2520 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$406K322,350
- 2526 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$244K32984
- 2518 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$281K32.51,500
- 2528 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$266K21.5864
- 2025 Bainbridge St Philadelphia, PA$351K42.51,920
- 1151 S 19th St Philadelphia, PA$334K321,500
- 1439 S Hicks St Philadelphia, PA$308K311,154
- 1316 S Corlies St Philadelphia, PA$272K21--
- 2516 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$434K3--2,700
- 2525 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$249K321,002
- 2523 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$238K311,002
- 2530 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$222K31.5896
- 2514 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$203K311,164
- 2527 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$240K311,002
- 2521 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$233K21.51,002
- 2529 Kimball St Philadelphia, PA$259K221,302
- 2618 Webster St UNIT B Philadelphia, PA$245K21.5--
- 2616 Webster St # A Philadelphia, PA$245K21.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!