- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2526 W Maryland Ave # D, Tampa, FL 336292 beds, 2 baths, 1,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 350 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 1995 for $114,500
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1186590512
- Zillow Home ID: 45051622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2526 W Maryland Avenue # D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa-Bayshore Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.8% lower than in Tampa, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values.
- 2526 W Maryland Ave Tampa, FL$300K221,457
- 2526 W Maryland Ave # C Tampa, FL$322K32.51,752
- 2526 W Maryland Ave # A Tampa, FL$172K231,678
- 2526 W Maryland Ave # B Tampa, FL$319K32.51,752
- 2530 W Maryland Ave # A Tampa, FL$296K221,566
- 2530 W Maryland Ave # B Tampa, FL$301K321,566
- 2526 W Maryland Ave # A Tampa, FL$319K321,678
- 2530 W Maryland Ave # C Tampa, FL$317K321,566
- 2530 W Maryland Ave # D Tampa, FL$317K321,566
- 2530 W Maryland Ave Tampa, FL$299K221,566
- 2527 W Maryland Ave Tampa, FL$325K32.51,838
- 2524 W Maryland Ave Tampa, FL$645K533,947
- 2529 W Maryland Ave Tampa, FL$779K444,680
- 2527 W Maryland Ave # A Tampa, FL$458K32.52,090
- 2531 W Maryland Ave Tampa, FL$747K43.54,680
- 2530 W Maryland Ave # 0 Tampa, FL$147K231,566
- 2515 W Palm Dr Tampa, FL$530K332,128
- 2527B W Maryland Ave # B Tampa, FL$439K331,838
- 2513 W Palm Dr Tampa, FL$342K311,332
- 2525 W Maryland Ave # B Tampa, FL$457K32.51,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.