2527 Frisco Ave, Memphis, TN 381143 beds, 1 bath, 762 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $8,900
- Price/sqft: $12
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 762 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 060124 00005
- Zillow Home ID: 42200560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2527 Frisco Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,066 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1990
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2531 Frisco Ave Memphis, TN$36K31816
- 2535 Frisco Ave Memphis, TN$38K31762
- Frisco St Memphis, TN--------
- 2539 Frisco Ave Memphis, TN$26K31792
- 2516 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$58K421,861
- 2522 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$42K21778
- 2512 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$57K421,637
- 2526 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$35K31958
- 2120 Imogene St Memphis, TN$49K321,486
- 2500 Frisco Ave Memphis, TN--------
- 2530 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$37K311,152
- 2132 Imogene St Memphis, TN$39K21758
- Brian Cv Memphis, TN$45K311,130
- 2529 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$32K31980
- 2511 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$40K21778
- 2519 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$45K311,130
- 2525 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$49K311,436
- 2146 Imogene St Memphis, TN$61K31.51,920
- 2527 Brian Cv Memphis, TN$33K311,079
- 2119 Imogene St Memphis, TN$32K31840
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!