2527 Lawrence Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462273 beds, 2 baths, 1,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $92,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 504 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 491031103001013501
- Zillow Home ID: 1180354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2527 Lawrence Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 2601 Lawrence Ct Indianapolis, IN$71K311,073
- 2517 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$120K4--2,187
- 2524 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$117K322,101
- 2534 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$107K321,386
- 2511 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$121K421,722
- 2617 Lawrence Ct Indianapolis, IN$121K321,960
- 2605 Lawrence Ct Indianapolis, IN$85K311,189
- 2514 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$108K311,781
- 2611 Lawrence Ct Indianapolis, IN$112K321,676
- 2628 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$85K3--1,161
- 2617 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$149K321,960
- 2625 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$101K3--1,312
- 2503 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$106K321,418
- 2506 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$85K3--1,161
- 2511 Radcliffe Ave Indianapolis, IN$118K4--1,976
- 2505 Radcliffe Ave Indianapolis, IN$121K3--1,668
- 2635 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$110K31.51,495
- 2519 Radcliffe Ave Indianapolis, IN$106K3--1,398
- 2638 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$108K3--1,464
- 2433 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$106K311,374
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.