2528 Central Ave, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,807 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $181,000
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 432 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,807 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0441228000
- Zillow Home ID: 14950174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2528 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Augusta, and 31.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 2530 Central Ave Augusta, GA$171K333,100
- 2526 Central Ave Augusta, GA$219K322,368
- 1520 Schley St Augusta, GA$111K31.51,388
- 2524 Central Ave Augusta, GA$100K311,550
- 1522 Schley St Augusta, GA$81K312,000
- 2532 Central Ave Augusta, GA$133K211,203
- 2522 Central Ave Augusta, GA$91K221,829
- 1524 Schley St # 1/2 Augusta, GA$84K331,706
- 1519 Schley St Augusta, GA$100K311,411
- 1521 Schley St Augusta, GA$83K211,457
- 1528 Schley St Augusta, GA$131K411,635
- 1519 Whitney St Augusta, GA$141K432,455
- 1515 Whitney St Augusta, GA$144K421,749
- 2518 Central Ave Augusta, GA$140K421,836
- 2565 Central Ave APT 3 Augusta, GA$93K11500
- 1523 Schley St Augusta, GA$92K421,335
- 1521 Whitney St Augusta, GA$131K321,696
- 2533 Central Ave Augusta, GA$173K22.51,953
- 1536 Schley St Augusta, GA$78K311,148
- 2423 Central Ave Augusta, GA$411K42.53,938
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292