- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 9,325 all time views
- HOA Fee: $35
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 693 sqft
- View: Mountain
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, LastChangeType \ Pending, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, View \ Mountain, WaterSource \ District\Public, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, Rooms \ Loft, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Rooms \ Converted Bedroom, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,449 sqft
- Parcel #: 479670034
- Zillow Home ID: 83151459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92553 home values will increase 14.2% next year, compared to a 14.7% rise for Moreno Valley as a whole. Among 92553 homes, this home is valued 51.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92553, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% lower than in Moreno Valley, and 69.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92553 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moreno Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92553 home values.
|25273 Charity Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$323K||3||2.75||2,805|
|25292 Henry Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$310K||3||3||2,449|
|25297 Charity Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$328K||4||3||3,026|
|25304 Henry Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$305K||4||2.5||2,368|
|25304 Henry Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$292K||4||2.5||2,368|
|25280 Henry Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$327K||5||3||3,026|
|25278 Charity Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$325K||4||2.75||3,026|
|13314 Patricia Ln Moreno Valley, CA||$298K||4||2.5||2,368|
|13302 Patricia Ln Moreno Valley, CA||$325K||4||3||2,824|
|13326 Patricia Ln Moreno Valley, CA||$322K||3||2.75||2,805|
|25290 Charity Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$322K||3||2.75||2,805|
|25309 Charity Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$320K||4||3||2,807|
|13290 Patricia Ln Moreno Valley, CA||$319K||3||2.75||2,805|
|25302 Charity Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$307K||3||3||2,449|
|13338 Patricia Ln Moreno Valley, CA||$268K||3||2||1,726|
|25316 Henry Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$326K||4||3||3,026|
|25281 Henry Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$318K||3||2.75||2,805|
|13278 Patricia Ln Moreno Valley, CA||$312K||4||3||2,805|
|13350 Patricia Ln Moreno Valley, CA||$326K||6||3||3,026|
|25314 Charity Ct Moreno Valley, CA||$323K||4||3||3,026|
Nearby Schools in Moreno Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!