- Lot: 5,005 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 115 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,965 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $260
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $92,400
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: O5332414
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Utilities \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 292231088900830
- Zillow Home ID: 46222372
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32825 home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 8.3% rise for Union Park as a whole. Among 32825 homes, this home is 4.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 980.1% higher than in Union Park, and 1401.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Union Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
|Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$159K||3||2||1,526|
|249 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$149K||4||2||1,353|
|245 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$147K||3||2||1,357|
|257 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$150K||3||2||1,400|
|241 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$147K||3||2||1,356|
|405 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$144K||3||2||1,217|
|401 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$149K||3||2||1,356|
|409 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$147K||3||2||1,356|
|261 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$148K||3||2||1,400|
|393 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$139K||3||2||1,119|
|237 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$139K||3||2||1,124|
|413 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$149K||4||2||1,357|
|250 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$152K||4||2||1,361|
|389 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$148K||3||2||1,351|
|258 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$148K||3||2||1,358|
|246 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$143K||3||2||1,195|
|265 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$140K||3||2||1,186|
|254 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$151K||4||2||1,361|
|233 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$151K||4||2||1,400|
|417 Briar Bay Cir Orlando, FL||$138K||3||2||1,142|
Nearby Schools in Union Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!