253 Knox St, Huntingdon, TN 383443 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $77,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 073E G 00200 000
- Zillow Home ID: 40941925
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 253 Knox Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38344, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.7% greater than in Huntingdon, and 81.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38344 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntingdon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 288 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN--321,594
- 254 Knox St Huntingdon, TN$75K421,959
- 263 Knox St Huntingdon, TN$69K--21,672
- 264 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$40K--1540
- 276 Mebanewood Dr Huntingdon, TN$70K--21,439
- 256 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$42K--1900
- 271 Knox St Huntingdon, TN$55K--11,304
- 255 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$44K--11,164
- 273 Mebanewood Dr Huntingdon, TN$66K--21,612
- 268 Knox St Huntingdon, TN$67K--1.51,326
- 243-245 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$126K--21,680
- 252 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$47K--11,056
- Woodlawn St Huntingdon, TN$35K------
- 286 Mebanewood Dr Huntingdon, TN$65K311,354
- 281 Mebanewood Dr Huntingdon, TN$67K--11,434
- 274 Knox St Huntingdon, TN$60K--1.51,560
- 277 Knox St Huntingdon, TN$44K--1784
- 246 Woodlawn Ave Huntingdon, TN$48K--1884
- 309 Woodlawn St Huntingdon, TN$84K--22,856
- 292 Mebanewood Dr Huntingdon, TN$58K--11,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.