253 Lafayette StUNIT B, Salem, MA 01970
Sold on 7/19/13: $245,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,365 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $245,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow155
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:33 L:0466 S:802
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID56123241
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$245,745||$233K – $260K||-$255||$180||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,705/mo||$1.3K – $2.2K/mo||+$14||$1.25||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 14.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Salem, and 50.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Neighborhood for 253 Lafayette Street UNIT B
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Saltonstall School K-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Horace Mann Laboratory K-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Salem Academy Charter School 6-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- The Phoenix School PK-3, 5-8 0.5 mi
- The Greenhouse School None 0.8 mi
- Collins Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Bentley Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005