253 N Aldine St, Elgin, IL 601232 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $174,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0615276001
- Zillow Home ID: 4634555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 253 N Aldine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% greater than in Elgin, and 194.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 245 N Aldine Ave Elgin, IL$91K22834
- 245 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$117K22--
- 1103 Lawrence Ave Elgin, IL$135K31--
- 301 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$99K------
- 237 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$105K------
- 1104 Lawrence Ave Elgin, IL$164K321,500
- 325 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$101K21--
- 236 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$116K------
- 232 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$99K------
- 225 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$122K------
- 228 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$112K------
- 320 N Alfred Ave Elgin, IL$150K------
- 1075 Lawrence Ave Elgin, IL$214K331,819
- 245 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$91K------
- 300 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$148K------
- 327 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$86K------
- 224 N Aldine St Elgin, IL$119K------
- 306 N Aldine Ave Elgin, IL$109K231,878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.