This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
UNIT COMES FULLY FURNISHED AND IS AVAILABLE FOR LONG TERM
- Built in 2008
- Views: 264 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $313,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Amenities \ Activity Room
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Amenities \ Other Amenities
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Approval Information \ Application Fee Required
- Approval Information \ Association Approval Required
- Design \ High Rise
- Development Name \ VIZCAYNE ON THE BAY
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker
- Folio Number \ 01-41-37-065-2910
- Front Exposure \ East
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ Owner Agent
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Pool Description \ Above Ground Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Association Fee
- Rental Payment Includes \ Waste
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Roof Description \ Concrete Roof
- Section \ 37
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ VIZCAYNE ON THE BAY
- View Type: Bay
- View Type: Intracoastal View
- View Type: Ocean View
- Water Access \ Other
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Windows\Treatment \ Impact Glass
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141370652910
- Zillow Home ID: 92447338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $484-635K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% less than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (465)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 253 NE 2nd St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!