A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-490K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2008
- All time views: 227
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $401,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $400
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Add'l Move In Cost \ Yes
- Amenities \ Activity Room
- Amenities \ Bar
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Amenities \ Maintained Community
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Approval Information \ Association Approval Required
- Approval Information \ Credit Report Required
- Development Name \ VIZCAYNE SOUTH CONDO
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm
- Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker
- Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector
- Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors
- Folio Number \ 01-41-37-065-2550
- Front Exposure \ West
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Interior Features \ Closet Cabinetry
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Parking Description \ Covered Parking
- Pet Restrictions \ Maximum 20 Lbs
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Rent Period \ Year
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Rental Payment Includes \ Association Fee
- Rental Payment Includes \ Waste
- Rental Payment Includes \ Water\Sewer
- Rental Payment Includes \ Yard Maintenance
- Section \ 37
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ VIZCAYNE SOUTH CONDO
- View Type: Bay
- View Type: Other View
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades
- Windows\Treatment \ High Impact Windows
- Windows\Treatment \ Impact Glass
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,006 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0141370652550
- Unit floor #: 23
- Zillow Home ID: 92445988
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% lower than in Miami, and 180.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (464)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 253 NE 2nd St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.