253 Webster Ave, Providence, RI 029095 beds, 3 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 260 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2011 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 1059667
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1040444 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66094793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 253 Webster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silverlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% higher than in Providence, and 321.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
- 255 Webster Ave Providence, RI$173K44.53,401
- 249 Webster Ave Providence, RI--------
- 254 Webster Ave Providence, RI--------
- 245 Webster Ave Providence, RI$195K------
- 244 Webster Ave Providence, RI$127K522,131
- 247 Webster Ave Providence, RI$177K424,032
- 248 Webster Ave Providence, RI$139K62.52,184
- 256-258 Webster Ave Providence, RI$150K633,726
- 259 Webster Ave Providence, RI$139K632,689
- Progress Ave Providence, RI$130K421,824
- 115 Elmdale Ave Providence, RI$112K31.5840
- 263 Webster Ave Providence, RI$145K633,370
- 110 Elmdale Ave Providence, RI$99K------
- 160 Dora St Providence, RI$139K422,548
- 156 Dora St Providence, RI$138K422,366
- 128 Dora St Providence, RI$108K41.51,536
- 260 Webster Ave Providence, RI$151K833,666
- 164-166 Dora St Providence, RI$171K422,304
- 163 Dora St Providence, RI$138K321,610
- 268 Webster Ave Providence, RI$152K633,864
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292