253 Western Ave, Albany, NY 122032 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,712 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $150,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 204 sqft
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 01010006506100050480000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29648178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 253 Western Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% less than in Albany, and 62.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 251 Western Ave Albany, NY$160KStudio32,550
- 253 Western Ave # A Albany, NY$172K731,700
- 255 Western Ave Albany, NY$184KStudio32,550
- 249 Western Ave Albany, NY$137K622,364
- 257 Western Ave Albany, NY$191KStudio32,550
- 259 Western Ave Albany, NY$230KStudio33,300
- 261 Western Ave Albany, NY$130KStudio32,200
- 241 Western Ave Albany, NY$157K622,672
- 263 Western Ave Albany, NY$220K933,300
- 265 Western Ave Albany, NY$125K621,200
- 265 Western Ave # 2 Albany, NY$164K31--
- 239 Western Ave Albany, NY$239K733,496
- 267 Western Ave Albany, NY$176K722,140
- 254 Western Ave Albany, NY$168K832,613
- 212 Ontario St Albany, NY$171K41.52,042
- 222 Ontario St Albany, NY$199K732,704
- 252 Western Ave Albany, NY$140K422,244
- 220 Ontario St Albany, NY$143K622,772
- 240 Western Ave Albany, NY$170K622,912
- 218 Ontario St Albany, NY$132K622,772
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!