- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2530 Magnolia Way, Morgan Hill, CA 950375 beds, 3 baths, 2,815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Smaller HOA with newer homes and a high level of residential pride in ownership. Minimal fees with park and green areas that are close to cal train, several wineries and a brewery within 3 miles, close to freeway entrance, shopping nearby, anderson/coyote lakes for hiking, biking, fishing and also near great schools, several large parks and the Morgan Hill Aquatic Center.
- Lot: 7,542 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $965,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 494 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park
- Full BBQ Island, Polynesian Bar area, Gas Fire Pit, Exotic foliage, Private Entrance to Park, etc.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,815 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 72841008
- Zillow Home ID: 19845337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2530 Magnolia Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Morgan Hill, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 2540 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$997K532,808
- 2520 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$949K532,598
- 2510 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$943K532,692
- 2470 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$938K532,808
- 2525 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$973K432,673
- 2535 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$825K532,808
- 2545 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$953K432,673
- 2515 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$960K532,598
- 2460 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$940K532,598
- 2555 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$798K532,808
- 2505 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$1.07M54.53,621
- 2495 Gitana Ct Morgan Hill, CA$620K421,502
- 17020 Saddleback Dr Morgan Hill, CA$856K532,598
- 2505 Gitana Ct Morgan Hill, CA$655K52.52,054
- 2485 Gitana Ct Morgan Hill, CA$620K421,582
- 2485 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$1.01M533,084
- 2495 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$1.15M54.53,621
- 17030 Saddleback Dr Morgan Hill, CA$587K431,631
- 2475 Gitana Ct Morgan Hill, CA$558K321,177
- 2475 Magnolia Way Morgan Hill, CA$1.01M533,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.