25300 El Camino Nuevo, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,310,000
- Price/sqft: $485
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 768 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 416194018000
- Zillow Home ID: 19387739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25300 El Camino Nuevo
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 25320 Boots Rd Monterey, CA$1.22M32.52,958
- El Camino Nuevo Monterey, CA$1.24M433,530
- 10580 Hidden Mesa Pl Monterey, CA$1.68M434,245
- 10584 Hidden Mesa Pl Monterey, CA$976K443,093
- 25340 Boots Rd Monterey, CA$952K32.52,421
- 25385 Boots Rd Monterey, CA$1.06M443,604
- 10551 Hidden Mesa Pl Monterey, CA$1.42M32.52,954
- 25401 Boots Rd Monterey, CA$1.35M32.52,889
- 25120 Hidden Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$833K32.51,776
- 25360 Boots Rd Monterey, CA$1.28M443,300
- 25700 Hidden Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$744K--21,162
- 25351 Boots Rd UNIT 3 Monterey, CA$563K211,000
- 25110 Hidden Mesa Rd Monterey, CA$881K33.52,313
- 10590 Hidden Mesa Pl Monterey, CA$1.17M333,079
- 25351 Boots Rd UNIT 2 Monterey, CA$539K21834
- 10581 Hidden Mesa Pl Monterey, CA$1.33M443,867
- 25380 Boots Rd Monterey, CA$1.29M433,694
- 10751 El Camino Nuevo Monterey, CA$1.24M433,293
- 25351 Boots Rd UNIT 1 Monterey, CA$540K21853
- 25395 Boots Rd Monterey, CA$945K32.52,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!