2532 Mcgee Ave, Berkeley, CA 947034 beds, 2 baths, 2,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $692,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: None
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,217 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Parcel #: 054 180500300
- Zillow Home ID: 24833266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2532 Mcgee Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Berkeley, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94703 home values.
- 2536 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$651K211,008
- 2528 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$655K211,069
- 2538 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$675K221,008
- 1638 Blake St Berkeley, CA$634K211,020
- 1634 Blake St Berkeley, CA$662K211,089
- 2524 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$633K211,069
- 2542 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$635K211,008
- 1635 Parker St Berkeley, CA$641K211,130
- 1632 Blake St Berkeley, CA$962K533,314
- 2544 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$599K211,008
- 1633 Parker St Berkeley, CA$880K----1,835
- 2529 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$670K311,232
- 1630 Blake St Berkeley, CA$737K532,617
- 1631 Parker St Berkeley, CA$685K211,108
- 2527 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$694K211,238
- 2533 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$764K321,296
- 2520 Mcgee Ave Berkeley, CA$684K211,157
- 1705 Parker St Berkeley, CA$945K421,848
- 1628 Blake St Berkeley, CA$1.34M543,500
- 1629 Parker St Berkeley, CA$710K421,451
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292