- Lot: 1,829 sqft
- Built in 2004
- 124 days on Zillow
- Views: 490 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $298
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $177,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: O5343606
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Financing Available \ Cash, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Construction Status \ Completed, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ None, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Listing Type \ Limited Service
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 102527548200100010
- Zillow Home ID: 69318468
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $184-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34747 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34747 homes, this home is 29.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 388.6% greater than in Citrus Ridge, and 104.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
|2534 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$197K||3||3||1,640|
|2530 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$195K||3||3||1,440|
|2536 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$199K||3||3||1,640|
|2528 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$193K||3||3||1,440|
|2538 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$193K||3||3||1,440|
|2526 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$193K||3||3||1,440|
|2540 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$193K||3||3||1,440|
|2524 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$186K||3||2||1,440|
|2542 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$194K||3||3||1,440|
|2522 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$192K||3||3||1,440|
|2544 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$192K||3||3||1,440|
|2520 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$193K||3||3||1,440|
|2546 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$196K||3||3||1,440|
|2546 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$325K||3||3||--|
|2518 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$193K||3||3||1,440|
|7667 Otterspool St Kissimmee, FL||$198K||3||3||1,440|
|2533 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$197K||3||3||1,440|
|2535 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$190K||3||3||1,440|
|2516 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$195K||3||3||1,440|
|2537 Renshaw St Kissimmee, FL||$195K||3||3||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!