- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2536 NW 179th St, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $150,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 205722820
- Zillow Home ID: 69166775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2536 Nw 179th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 2540 NW 179th St Edmond, OK$156K321,530
- 2521 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$231K422,303
- 2525 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$199K422,358
- 2528 NW 179th St Edmond, OK$158K321,523
- 18000 Montoro Way Edmond, OK$187K321,822
- 2544 NW 179th St Edmond, OK$142K321,240
- 2533 NW 179th St Edmond, OK$161K321,505
- 2513 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$199KStudio22,125
- 2529 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$156K321,542
- 18004 Montoro Way Edmond, OK$157K321,533
- 2529 NW 179th St Edmond, OK$153K321,416
- 2533 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$162K321,648
- 2509 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$154K321,579
- 2548 NW 179th St Edmond, OK$157K321,533
- 2524 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$157K321,578
- 2520 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$163K321,775
- 2528 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$182K322,083
- 18005 Montoro Way Edmond, OK$164K321,652
- 2516 NW 179th Ct Edmond, OK$153K321,545
- 2540 NW 180th St Edmond, OK$148K322,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292