A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 9,845 all time views
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $81
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 2 spaces, 575 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Decorative, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,955 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 062330721800020
- Zillow Home ID: 46071215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-491K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32806 home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32806 homes, this home is valued 233.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% less than in Orange, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
|2541 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$400K||3||2.5||2,801|
|2503 E Kaley Ave Orlando, FL||$93K||2||1||750|
|2532 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$413K||4||3||2,604|
|2533 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$533K||5||4||3,994|
|2538 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$402K||4||3||2,952|
|2505 E Kaley Ave Orlando, FL||$235K||2||1||2,992|
|1818 Jessamine Ave Orlando, FL||$82K||2||1||552|
|2545 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$409K||3||2.5||2,771|
|2529 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$630K||5||5||3,914|
|2544 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$396K||4||3||2,779|
|1815 Jessamine Ave Orlando, FL||--||4||2||1,496|
|Jessamine Ave Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2505 Madron Ct Orlando, FL||$497K||4||3.5||3,079|
|2525 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$465K||4||2.5||3,118|
|2511 Madron Ct Orlando, FL||$407K||1||1||650|
|1750 Jessamine Ave Orlando, FL||$290K||4||3||2,249|
|1806 Jessamine Ave Orlando, FL||$278K||Studio||3||2,249|
|1809 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL||--||2||1||1,312|
|2549 Stoneview Rd Orlando, FL||$442K||4||2.5||3,041|
|1805 S Bumby Ave Orlando, FL||$97K||2||2||1,250|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!