This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 270 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $333,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Playground, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Stories \ Below Ground Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 67677035
- Zillow Home ID: 19807904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 4% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 42.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% less than in San Jose, and 11.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|2531 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$533K||3||2||1,216|
|2533 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$459K||2||2||936|
|2539 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$441K||2||2||843|
|2535 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$518K||3||2||1,216|
|2529 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$454K||2||2||843|
|2525 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$535K||3||2||1,216|
|2538 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$469K||2||2||843|
|2532 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$528K||3||2||1,216|
|2523 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$444K||2||2||936|
|2527 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$511K||2||2||1,090|
|2534 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$478K||2||2||936|
|2530 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$453K||2||2||843|
|2526 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$539K||3||2||1,216|
|2521 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$529K||3||2||1,216|
|2547 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$460K||2||2||843|
|2540 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$472K||2||2||843|
|4461 Ulman Ct San Jose, CA||$814K||3||2||1,782|
|2536 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$496K||3||2||1,216|
|2524 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$479K||2||2||936|
|2541 Yerba Hills Ct San Jose, CA||$525K||3||2||1,216|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org