2538 Henry St, Augusta, GA 309044 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 292
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0343047000
- Zillow Home ID: 14946324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2538 Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% less than in Augusta, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 2540 Henry St Augusta, GA$293K42.52,950
- 2536 1/2 Henry St Augusta, GA$437K53.54,051
- 2544 Henry St Augusta, GA$289K42.52,531
- 2534 Henry St Augusta, GA$181K41.52,166
- 2550 Henry St Augusta, GA$482K545,156
- 2532 Henry St Augusta, GA$256K31.52,200
- 2535 Walton Way Augusta, GA$549K43.56,112
- 2541 Walton Way # 1/2 Augusta, GA$473K733,843
- 2530 Henry St Augusta, GA$285K32.52,268
- 2529 1/2 Walton Way Augusta, GA$1.08M667,344
- 2549 Walton Way APT B4 Augusta, GA$125K11621
- 2549 Walton Way APT D1 Augusta, GA$180K322,068
- 2549 Walton Way APT B1 Augusta, GA$124K11579
- 2549 Walton Way APT B3 Augusta, GA$122K11579
- 2549 Walton Way APT A1 Augusta, GA$135K221,008
- 2549 Walton Way APT C2 Augusta, GA$126K11689
- 2549 Walton Way APT A2 Augusta, GA--221,000
- 2549 Walton Way APT D2 Augusta, GA$170K13818
- 2549 Walton Way APT D4 Augusta, GA$128K11818
- 2549 Walton Way APT A4 Augusta, GA$138K22918
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292