- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2538 NW Thurman St APT 302, Portland, OR 972102 baths, 1,072 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central, Geothermal
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $375,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Other
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- New green style condominium loft in the best area of Portland.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 302
- Floor size: 1,072 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: R579053
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68351527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2538 Nw Thurman Street APT 302
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Portland, and 54.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292