254 E 86th St, Brooklyn, NY 112362 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,439 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 57 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 079080066
- Zillow Home ID: 30766063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 254 E 86th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Flatbush, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 266.7% greater than in New York, and 13.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
- 256 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$356K211,600
- 252 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$342K----1,188
- 258 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$341K----1,188
- 250 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$341K----1,188
- 260 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$351K----1,296
- 248 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$345K----1,296
- 262 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$352K----1,296
- 246 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$337K211,296
- 264 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$345K----1,188
- 244 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$352K321,296
- 255 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$345K----1,296
- 257 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$341K----1,296
- 259 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$336K----1,188
- 266 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$348K----1,188
- 253 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$342K----1,296
- 242 E 86th St Brooklyn, NY$345K111,188
- 251 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$349K----1,296
- 261 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$338K----1,188
- 263 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$344K----1,296
- 249 Dorset St Brooklyn, NY$361K----1,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.