254 Reservoir Ave, Providence, RI 029073 beds, 2 baths, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,290 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0610597 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65951934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 254 Reservoir Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Reservoir market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 80.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% less than in Providence, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Reservoir home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Reservoir home values.
- 250 Reservoir Ave Providence, RI$117K211,508
- 246 Reservoir Ave Providence, RI$113K421,829
- 242 Reservoir Ave Providence, RI$146K321,624
- 232 Reservoir Ave Providence, RI$161K211,673
- 264 Reservoir Ave Providence, RI$174K322,250
- 44 Ansel Ave Providence, RI$141K311,170
- 222 Reservoir Ave Providence, RI$248K113,446
- 15 Delmar St Providence, RI$149K521,934
- 40 Ansel Ave Providence, RI$157K311,451
- 56 Ansel Ave Providence, RI--------
- 185 Reservoir Ave Providence, RI$158K553,392
- 18 Delmar St Providence, RI$93K211,171
- 51 Ansel Ave Providence, RI$92K31.51,706
- 50 Ansel Ave Providence, RI$97K21968
- 249 Roger Williams Ave Providence, RI$114K31.51,508
- 248 Roger Williams Ave Providence, RI$151K31.51,077
- 246 Roger Williams Ave Providence, RI$110K311,286
- 245 Roger Williams Ave Providence, RI$124K211,182
- 45 Ansel Ave Providence, RI$94K21.51,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.