2540 Commonwealth Ave, San Diego, CA 92104
Sold on 4/12/13: $525,200
Contact listing agent at 619-818-8122 or email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to see this home.
This San Diego Home for sale is located in North Park, one of San Diego's hippest and most talked about neighborhoods. Featuring a cozy fireplace in the living room, an open floor plan with wood floors, updated kitchen and bathroom. Also included is a newer central heating system and dual glaze energy efficient windows which include a lifetime warranty. There is newer insulation in the attic, keeping the home toasty when needed. All this adds up to major savings on your utility bill.
The front yard is landscaped using drought tolerant, low maintenance shrubs, trees and wildflowers.
The backyard will take your breathe away. It is complete with a stamped concrete patio right out from the back door where many outdoor lunches and dinners are served and enjoyed. This spills into a beautiful lawn, decorative garden boxes and fruit trees. It is complete with an irrigation system and french drain system. All outdoor overhead cables and wires have been moved underground, ahhh..this is definitely a nice touch.
The driveway is extremely long and can fit several vehicles if needed and leads to a spacious garage which is very hard to find in North Park or South Park. In addition to having newer cabinets and countertops, a portion of the garage has been converted to an office featuring insulated walls, a window and skylight.....
Purchase includes professional plans for expansion on the home by J Horgan Designs. A local contractor from Talmadge.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Days on Zillow331
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Zillow Home ID2114229639
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$331,403||$219K – $431K||-$10,416||--||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,871/mo||$1.3K – $2.5K/mo||-$50||--||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts North Park home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for San Diego as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in San Diego, and 47.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
Neighborhood for 2540 Commonwealth Avenue
- 2528 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$587K31.01,054
- 2534 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$614K32.01,151
- 2522 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$644K32.01,282
- 2521 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$662K32.51,300
- 2540 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$554K31.0962
- 2516 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$637K32.01,193
- 2511 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$649K42.01,399
- 2651 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$720K22.01,815
- 2532 Boundary St San Diego, CA$585K32.01,040
- 2645 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$641K32.01,171
- 2657 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$560K31.0970
- 2503 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$559K31.0962
- 2606 Boundary St San Diego, CA$633K32.01,194
- 2510 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$582K31.01,046
- 2639 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$749K43.01,759
- 2663 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$752K43.01,854
- 2522 Boundary St San Diego, CA$551K31.0970
- 2633 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$568K31.0962
- 2614 Boundary St San Diego, CA$548K31.0962
- 2512 Boundary St San Diego, CA$558K31.0962
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005