2540 Commonwealth Ave, San Diego, CA 921043 beds
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Contact listing agent at 619-818-8122 or email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to see this home.
This San Diego Home for sale is located in North Park, one of San Diego's hippest and most talked about neighborhoods. Featuring a cozy fireplace in the living room, an open floor plan with wood floors, updated kitchen and bathroom. Also included is a newer central heating system and dual glaze energy efficient windows which include a lifetime warranty. There is newer insulation in the attic, keeping the home toasty when needed. All this adds up to major savings on your utility bill.
The front yard is landscaped using drought tolerant, low maintenance shrubs, trees and wildflowers.
The backyard will take your breathe away. It is complete with a stamped concrete patio right out from the back door where many outdoor lunches and dinners are served and enjoyed. This spills into a beautiful lawn, decorative garden boxes and fruit trees. It is complete with an irrigation system and french drain system. All outdoor overhead cables and wires have been moved underground, ahhh..this is definitely a nice touch.
The driveway is extremely long and can fit several vehicles if needed and leads to a spacious garage which is very hard to find in North Park or South Park. In addition to having newer cabinets and countertops, a portion of the garage has been converted to an office featuring insulated walls, a window and skylight.....
Purchase includes professional plans for expansion on the home by J Horgan Designs. A local contractor from Talmadge.
- Single Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $525,200
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Zillow Home ID: 2114229639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2540 Commonwealth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 2528 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$640K311,054
- 2534 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$646K321,151
- 2522 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$661K321,282
- 2521 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$710K32.51,300
- 2540 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$626K31962
- 2516 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$655K321,193
- 2511 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$712K421,399
- 2651 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$893K221,815
- 2532 Boundary St San Diego, CA$574K321,040
- 2645 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$707K321,171
- 2657 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$614K321,500
- 2503 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$580K31962
- 2606 Boundary St San Diego, CA$622K321,194
- 2510 Commonwealth Ave San Diego, CA$637K311,046
- 2639 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$884K431,759
- 2663 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$883K431,854
- 2522 Boundary St San Diego, CA$588K31970
- 2633 Covington Rd San Diego, CA$615K31962
- 2614 Boundary St San Diego, CA$599K31962
- 2512 Boundary St San Diego, CA$588K31962
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!