- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 248 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,683 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,988,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $598
- MLS #: A2051282
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Lot Description \ 1\4 To Less Than 1\2 Acre Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Description \ Driveway, Roof Description \ Barrel Roof, Rooms Description \ Media Room, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Front Exposure \ East, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Interior Features \ Closet Cabinetry, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Year Built Description \ Resale, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Dining Description \ Formal Dining, Equipment\Appliances \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Restrictions \ Ok To Lease, Pet Restrictions \ None, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Rooms Description \ Maid\In-Law Quarters, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Subdivision Information \ Paved Road, Rooms Description \ Great Room, Sprinkler Description \ Auto Sprinkler, Interior Features \ French Doors, Master Bathroom Description \ Separate Tub & Shower, Master Bathroom Description \ Whirlpool\Spa, Windows\Treatment \ Sliding, Dining Description \ Breakfast Area, Rooms Description \ Florida Room, Special Information \ As Is, Exterior Features \ Awnings, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Membership Purch Rqd \ Yes, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Yearly, Interior Features \ Roman Tub, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Section \ 28, Type of Contingencies \ No Contingencies, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 2, Folio Number \ 02-32-28-001-0920, Subdivision Name \ SUNSET ISLANDS NO 2, Development Name \ SUNSET ISLANDS NO 2, Status \ Pending Sale\Rental
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,325 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0232280010920
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 43894766
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.24-4.71M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Bayshore home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Miami Beach as a whole. Among Bayshore homes, this home is 472.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bayshore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.5% lower than in Miami Beach, and 30.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bayshore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayshore home values.
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$1.84M||5||--||--|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$1.89M||5||4||3,594|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$2.67M||5||4.5||3,594|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$1.83M||5||--||3,500|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$1.89M||5||4.5||3,594|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$1.93M||5||4||--|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$2.52M||4||4||5,004|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$1.94M||5||4.5||3,594|
|2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$1.93M||5||4||--|
|2560 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$2.83M||6||5.5||4,125|
|2516 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$2.95M||5||4||4,340|
|2535 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL||$3M||6||6||5,022|
|2525 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL||$2.44M||5||4||3,273|
|2555 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL||$2.92M||3||3||4,907|
|2500 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$2.11M||4||3||2,450|
|1737 W 25th St Miami Beach, FL||$2.3M||4||4.5||2,990|
|1727 W 27th St Miami Beach, FL||$7.63M||4||6.5||6,244|
|2530 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL||$2.16M||4||3||2,576|
|2700 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL||$8.2M||4||4||9,015|
|2520 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL||$2.29M||4||3.5||3,887|
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.