2540 Sunset Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331405 beds, 5 baths, 3,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 3 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $1,200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,988,000
- Price/sqft: $598
- MLS #: A1962277
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Marble, Floor Covering: Wood, Florida Room, Foyer, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Covered, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,325 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0232280010920
- Zillow Home ID: 43894766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2540 Sunset Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bayshore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.3% lower than in Miami Beach, and 109.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bayshore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayshore home values.
- 2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$1.23M54.53,594
- 2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$1.03M54.53,594
- 2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$1.06M54.53,594
- 2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$1.03M543,594
- 2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$1.28M445,004
- 2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$1.02M5--3,500
- 2540 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$978K5----
- 2540 Sunset Dr # 0 Miami Beach, FL$1.81M54.5--
- 2560 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$2.2M65.54,125
- 2516 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$2.54M544,340
- 2535 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL$2.24M665,022
- 2525 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL$2.18M543,273
- 2555 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL$2.36M334,907
- 2500 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$1.93M432,450
- 1737 W 25th St Miami Beach, FL$2.03M44.52,990
- 1727 W 27th St Miami Beach, FL$7.68M46.56,244
- 2530 Shelter Ave Miami Beach, FL$2.17M432,576
- 2700 Sunset Dr Miami Beach, FL$7.76M449,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.