2540 Wickham Pl, Santa Clara, CA 950512 beds, 1 bath, 904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The many updates include hardwood floors, recessed lighting, copper pipes, and updated kitchen and bath.
Oversized 2-car garage. This complex enjoys low HOA dues!
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 448 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $564
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 904 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 21639001
- Zillow Home ID: 19553380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2540 Wickham Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Santa Clara, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 2538 Wickham Pl Santa Clara, CA$685K42.51,506
- 2536 Wickham Pl Santa Clara, CA$576K32.51,334
- 2546 Sandhill Way Santa Clara, CA$624K32.51,369
- 2544 Sandhill Way Santa Clara, CA$655K32.51,369
- 2548 Sandhill Way Santa Clara, CA$624K32.51,369
- 2542 Sandhill Way Santa Clara, CA$621K32.51,369
- 2532 Wickham Pl Santa Clara, CA$685K42.51,506
- 2530 Wickham Pl Santa Clara, CA$569K21.51,197
- 2528 Wickham Pl Santa Clara, CA$591K31.51,311
- 2534 Wickham Pl Santa Clara, CA$618K32.51,334
- 2526 Wickham Pl Santa Clara, CA$529K21904
- 2588 Knightsbridge Ln Santa Clara, CA$604K32.51,334
- 2586 Knightsbridge Ln Santa Clara, CA$642K42.51,506
- 2584 Knightsbridge Ln Santa Clara, CA$560K21.51,197
- 2582 Knightsbridge Ln Santa Clara, CA$616K32.51,369
- 2393 Mission Glen Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.3M52.52,849
- 2550 Sandhill Way Santa Clara, CA$541K221,092
- 2552 Sandhill Way Santa Clara, CA$622K32.51,369
- 2580 Knightsbridge Ln Santa Clara, CA$599K221,092
- 2550 Sandhill Way Santa Clara, CA$605K221,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!