2541 California StAPT 7, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 3/7/13: $1,020,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow274
- Roof TypeOther
- Unit Count8
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID2115010607
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,336,781||$896K – $1.78M||-$187,936||--||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,574/mo||$2.6K – $7K/mo||-$82||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Lower Pacific Heights home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 116.4% greater than in San Francisco, and 50.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 2541 California Street APT 7
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cobb (William L.) Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.3 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.3 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005