2541 N 10th St, Terre Haute, IN 478043 beds, 1 bath, 1,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 73047
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 600 sqft
- Partial basement
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Parcel #: 84-06-10-308-001.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77120112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2541 N 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terre Haute market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Terre Haute Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Terre Haute home values rise more quickly than other regions in Terre Haute Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terre Haute home values.
- 2533 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN--------
- 2505 S 10th St Terre Haute, IN$50K321,444
- 2531 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$44K11900
- 2540 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$194K342,892
- 2534 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$136K31.52,508
- 2515 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$58K212,284
- 2516 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$58K311,152
- 2525 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$44K211,298
- 2526 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$91K221,748
- 2524 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$69K211,242
- 2521 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$100K321,731
- 2512 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$57K11854
- 2511 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$64K121,312
- 2508 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$59K21987
- 2505 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$46K311,137
- 2501 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$51K31728
- 2430 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$63K311,256
- 2601 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$89K211,817
- 2600 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$88K321,854
- 2604 N 10th St Terre Haute, IN$79K211,115
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!