2543 Pinckney Ave, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 396 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08306414
- Zillow Home ID: 6188126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2543 Pinckney Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 138.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 2523 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$137K21903
- 2547 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$149K--21,560
- 2519 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$193K311,238
- 716 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$149K311,308
- 712 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$124K311,043
- 720 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$159K211,066
- 724 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$86K21714
- 708 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$101K21906
- 2515 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$126K--21,568
- 2516 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$154K21960
- 704 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$95K21714
- 2511 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$181K311,060
- Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$137K21903
- 800 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$93K311,230
- 2526 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$161K21960
- 700 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$243K321,389
- 901 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$172K321,370
- 2501 Pinckney Ave Charlotte, NC$133K21948
- 812 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$137K311,056
- 2520 Yadkin Ave Charlotte, NC$155K311,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.