- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25434 Drummond St, Hemet, CA 925443 beds, 2 baths, 2,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 0 space, 704 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Guest Apartment rehabbed! Complete with full kitchen, bathroom, ceiling fan, and large double closet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,336 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 549361014
- Zillow Home ID: 18041399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25434 Drummond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92544 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 48.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 187.2% greater than in Hemet, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92544 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92544 home values.
- 25400 Drummond St Hemet, CA$65K21742
- 43828 Palm Ave Hemet, CA$242K632,425
- 43860 Palm Ave Hemet, CA$273K532,114
- 43822 Palm Ave Hemet, CA$222K21.751,578
- 43861 Doruff Ave # 0 Hemet, CA$73K221,440
- 43861 Doruff Ave # 0 Hemet, CA$74K221,440
- 25429 Wanda Ln Hemet, CA$69K221,152
- 25441 Wanda Ln Hemet, CA$73K221,344
- 43845 Doruff Ave Hemet, CA$114K321,392
- 43831 Doruff Ave Hemet, CA$70K31.751,440
- 25417 Wanda Ln Hemet, CA$72K221,440
- 25453 Wanda Ln Hemet, CA$72K21.751,440
- 43861 Doruff Ave Hemet, CA$67K221,440
- 43817 Doruff Ave Hemet, CA$57K221,120
- 25405 Wanda Ln Hemet, CA$60K221,224
- 25465 Wanda Ln Hemet, CA$68K221,050
- 25450 Browca St Hemet, CA$62K21.751,152
- 25438 Browca St Hemet, CA$79K321,352
- 25393 Wanda Ln Hemet, CA$65K221,344
- 25462 Browca St Hemet, CA$72K221,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!