25434 N Bronco Trl, Scottsdale, AZ 852554 beds, 4 baths, 2,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $521,375
- Price/sqft: $174
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 751 - 3, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 35, Apx Lot Size Range \ 24, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Annually, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Grayhawk, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 3+ Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Desert Shadows, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Natural Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Built-Up, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Septic in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Private, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ Butane/Propane, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,990 sqft
- Parcel #: 21208067
- Zillow Home ID: 7983332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25434 N Bronco Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% less than in Scottsdale, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
- 25439 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$622K--3.752,466
- 25428 N Bronco Trl Scottsdale, AZ$455K332,615
- 25440 N Bronco Trl Scottsdale, AZ$621K332,968
- 25439 N Bronco Trl Scottsdale, AZ$643K--42,931
- 25615 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$634K--3.753,018
- 25433 N Bronco Trl Scottsdale, AZ$596K--4.52,526
- 25425 N Bronco Trl Scottsdale, AZ$484K332,106
- 25433 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$630K----1,984
- 1614 N Bronco Rd Maricopa, AZ$370K42.52,298
- 25603 N Bronco Trl Scottsdale, AZ$658K--43,274
- 25409 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$712K--4.753,060
- 25436 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$691K333,110
- 25429 N Bronco Trl Scottsdale, AZ$910K--43,671
- 25610 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$673K333,117
- 25267 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$607K--4.753,155
- 25631 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$679K433,527
- 25550 N 82nd St Scottsdale, AZ$556K--3.752,885
- 25624 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$699K322,954
- 25480 N 82nd St Scottsdale, AZ$801K--3.53,269
- 25627 N Ranch Gate Rd Scottsdale, AZ$668K433,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!