2544 Elmin St, Charlotte, NC 282082 beds, 1 bath, 855 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $25,200
- Price/sqft: $29
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 855 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 11707230
- Zillow Home ID: 6219442
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2544 Elmin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 117% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.6% greater than in Charlotte, and 414.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28208 home values.
- 2509 Moreland St Charlotte, NC$61K21855
- 2540 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$114K42.51,426
- 2507 Moreland St Charlotte, NC$61K21792
- 2505 Moreland St Charlotte, NC$63K21806
- 2538 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$65K321,429
- 2604 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$196K--917,862
- 2503 Moreland St Charlotte, NC$66K21780
- 2534 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$66K311,429
- 2600 Elmin St Charlotte, NC--------
- 2501 Moreland St Charlotte, NC$68K21800
- 2530 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$113K421,303
- 2526 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$42K421,303
- 2622 Elmin St Charlotte, NC$82K32940
- 2561 Hemphill St Charlotte, NC$58K21902
- 2569 Hemphill St Charlotte, NC--------
- 2557 Hemphill St Charlotte, NC$80K311,080
- 2555 Hemphill St Charlotte, NC$104K311,542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292