2544 Quantico Ave, Baltimore, MD 212153 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $29,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 3350H023
- Zillow Home ID: 36503972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2544 Quantico Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21215, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% greater than in Baltimore, and 177.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21215 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2542 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$53K------
- 2546 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$43K------
- 2540 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$52K------
- 2548 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$44K31.5--
- 2538 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$52K31--
- 2550 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$54K------
- 2536 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$52K------
- 2552 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$55K------
- 2534 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$53K------
- 2554 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$79K------
- 2537 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$41K------
- 2539 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$42K------
- 2535 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$114K551,500
- 2541 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$116K42.5--
- 2541 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$75K------
- 2533 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$140K61.53,200
- 2532 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$60K211,800
- 2543 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$58K------
- 2556 Quantico Ave Baltimore, MD$56K------
- 2531 Park Heights Ter Baltimore, MD$62K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!