2545 26th Ave, Oakland, CA 946012 beds, 1 bath, 6,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: May 2011 for $1,436,500
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Ample Light, Granite countertop, Hardwood Cabinets, Hardwood Floor, High Ceilings, Large Windows, Living Room, Modern Bathrooms, Renovated, Secured Entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 6,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 026 078501502
- Zillow Home ID: 82850244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2545 26th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meadow Brook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.7% greater than in Oakland, and 146.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Meadow Brook home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadow Brook home values.
- 2539 26th Ave Oakland, CA$314K311,228
- 2615 26th Ave Oakland, CA$294K21750
- 2605 26th Ave Oakland, CA$393K311,934
- 2531 26th Ave Oakland, CA$508K322,793
- 2619 26th Ave Oakland, CA$404K322,051
- 2527 26th Ave Oakland, CA$329K221,409
- 2625 26th Ave Oakland, CA$346K21910
- 2636 25th Ave Oakland, CA$187K21896
- 2632 25th Ave Oakland, CA$390K112,133
- 2642 25th Ave Oakland, CA$266K421,677
- 2628 25th Ave Oakland, CA$274K41995
- 2648 25th Ave Oakland, CA$378K632,025
- 2622 25th Ave Oakland, CA$282K211,118
- 2519 26th Ave Oakland, CA$342K311,226
- 2652 25th Ave Oakland, CA$351K211,102
- 2614 25th Ave Oakland, CA$340K221,686
- 2515 26th Ave Oakland, CA$268K311,194
- 2658 25th Ave Oakland, CA$210K21535
- 2610 25th Ave Oakland, CA$220K31887
- 2631 26th Ave Oakland, CA$212K21788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.