- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2548 Quarry Ridge Ln, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 3 baths, 1,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $138,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 220 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,559 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 172210258077000
- Zillow Home ID: 71205674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2548 Quarry Ridge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 83.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 168.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Raleigh home values.
- 2544 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$142K--2.51,634
- 3825 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$152K--2.51,814
- Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$163K--2.51,869
- Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$121K--2.51,466
- 3821 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$134K--2.51,466
- 3824 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$140K32.51,820
- 2545 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$137K32.51,559
- 3817 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$160K32.52,052
- 2540 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$157K32.51,794
- 2541 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$134K32.51,577
- 3816 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$119K--31,417
- 2537 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$134K--2.51,577
- 3813 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$131K--2.51,455
- 2812 Old Williams Rd Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,480
- 3812 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$146K32.51,843
- 2808 Old Williams Rd Raleigh, NC$101K--21,327
- 2533 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$162K32.51,860
- 2606 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,417
- 2532 Quarry Ridge Ln Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,466
- 3809 Tryon Ridge Dr Raleigh, NC$147K--2.51,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.