2548 Stratford Rd, Richmond, VA 23225
Sold on 5/1/13: $270,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:4,002 sq ft
- Lot:0.5 acres
- Year Built:1963
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $270,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Recreation room, Sun room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12507279
- Days on Zillow234
- Elementary SchoolSouthampton
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolHuguenot
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth159
- Lot Width94
- Middle SchoolThompson
- Parcel #C0030147002
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count12
- # Stories1.0
- Basement sqft940
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$352,477||$317K – $388K||-$4,354||$88||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,384/mo||$886 – $2.8K/mo||-$81||$0.35||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Oxford home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among Oxford homes, this home is valued 40.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oxford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.1% lower than in Richmond, and 96.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Oxford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford home values.
Neighborhood for 2548 Stratford Road
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005