- Lot: 6,403 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 94 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,316 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 201503781
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Sale\Rent \ For Sale, Property SubType \ Site-Built Home, COOLING \ Central Air, DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE \ LBP Form, DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE \ Sellers Disclosure, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Carpet, FLOORING \ Vinyl, HEATING\FUEL \ Forced Air, HEATING\FUEL \ Gas, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, 3rd Bdrm Level \ Main, Pool Y\N \ No, Fireplace Y\N \ No, Kitchen Level \ Main, 1st Bdrm Level \ Main, 2nd Bdrm Level \ Main, Style \ One Story, Waterfront Y\N \ No, Platted Y\N \ Yes, New Construction \ Not Applicable, Assoc. Dues Frequency \ Not Applicable, Laundry Level \ Main, Outbuilding 1 \ None, Planned Unit Dev. Y\N \ No, Auction Y\N \ No, Show Comments on Internet \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Cable Ready, AMENITIES \ Eat-In Kitchen, BASEMENT\FOUNDATION \ Crawl, AMENITIES \ Cable Available, Dining Rm Level \ Main, Garage Type \ Attached, Water Utility \ City, Sewer \ City, AMENITIES \ Dryer Hook Up Electric, ARCHITECTURAL STYLE \ Ranch, LOCATION \ City\Town\Suburb, Basement Y\N \ No, FENCE \ Privacy, Township \ Fairfield, Owner RE License Y\N \ Yes, Association ID \ Lafayette Board of REALTORS, Subdivision \ Crestview
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 790733354012000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50651473
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-84K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 47909 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Lafayette as a whole. Among 47909 homes, this home is 28.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.5% higher than in Lafayette, and 195.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
|2545 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$87K||--||2||1,548|
|2553 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$90K||--||2||1,176|
|2541 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$75K||--||1||936|
|2548 Cambridge Rd Lafayette, IN||$70K||--||1||864|
|2544 Cambridge Rd Lafayette, IN||$78K||--||1||1,200|
|2557 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$106K||--||2||2,064|
|2537 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$95K||2||2||1,320|
|Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$95K||--||1||1,322|
|2552 Cambridge Rd Lafayette, IN||$71K||--||1||1,104|
|2540 Cambridge Rd Lafayette, IN||$70K||--||1||864|
|2548 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$120K||--||1.5||1,652|
|2544 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$88K||--||2||960|
|2536 Cambridge Rd Lafayette, IN||$69K||--||1||816|
|2533 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$84K||3||2||960|
|2561 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$115K||3||2||2,328|
|2556 Cambridge Rd Lafayette, IN||$57K||3||1||864|
|2540 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$86K||--||1.5||1,168|
|2532 Cambridge Rd Lafayette, IN||$69K||3||1||768|
|2552 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$89K||--||1.5||1,280|
|2565 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN||$76K||--||1||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!