- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,802 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $271,684
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: C7207710
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Garage, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Inground, Features \ Intercom System, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Jetted Tub, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Patio, Features \ Pool, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Tile, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Window Treatments, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,206 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 402308436005
- Zillow Home ID: 43583674
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33983 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Punta Gorda as a whole. Among 33983 homes, this home is 47.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33983, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% higher than in Punta Gorda, and 91.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33983 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Punta Gorda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33983 home values.
|25484 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$175K||3||2.5||1,822|
|25500 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$182K||--||2||2,087|
|25508 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$258K||3||2||2,788|
|25491 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$193K||3||2||2,053|
|1833 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL||$193K||3||2||2,104|
|25476 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$192K||3||2||1,914|
|25499 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$191K||3||2||2,035|
|1825 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL||$202K||3||2||2,145|
|25483 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$192K||--||2||1,751|
|1841 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL||$154K||3||2||1,756|
|25507 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$135K||3||2||1,678|
|25475 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$220K||--||3||2,542|
|25518 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1817 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL||$200K||4||2||2,234|
|1849 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|25515 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$200K||3||2||2,022|
|25470 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1435 Wassail Ln Punta Gorda, FL||--||--||--||--|
|25532 Terrain Ln Punta Gorda, FL||$137K||3||2||1,681|
|1832 Nuremberg Blvd Punta Gorda, FL||$249K||--||3||2,089|
Nearby Schools in Punta Gorda
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!