Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.67-2.13M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $38K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $24,323.
Upscale Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $91.3K
- The average cost for a upscale bathroom remodel in San Francisco is $63,617.
Price / Tax History
The wide garage currently offers 1 car parking, storage and a media room/man-cave. The garage provides many expansion opportunities and could be converted to additional living space or 2 car side-by-side parking.
The yard includes a swim-in-place lap pool which comes with a retractable, sleek membrane cover and optional custom-built wood platform cover to transform the pool into an extension of the deck when not in use. The large yard also boasts a spacious patio which can be used as an outdoor lounge or play area.
Please contact John Montgomery at 415-292-6933 or email@example.com for information or to show.
* Elegant Victorian single family home built around 1900
* 3 beds / 2 baths / 2 car tandem parking
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-out access to deck and yard
* Living room with bay windows and marble fireplace
* Spacious dining room with wainscoting and other Victorian details
* Master bedroom on lower level
* Laundry room
* Wide garage with potential to expand to 2 car side-by-side garage parking or additional living space; currently used in part as storage, media room/man-cave
* Large, sunny backyard with deck and patio area ? perfect for BBQing on warm evenings
* Swim-in-place lap pool with custom-built platform pool cover to transform pool into extension of deck when not in use
* Great location on quiet Duncan Street
* Steps from Church Street/24th Street shops and restaurants and J-Church muni line
* Easy access to 101 & 280 freeways
* Many tech shuttle stops within blocks
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 5,269
- Last sold: May 2015 for $1,900,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,261
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100 ft
- Lot width: 25 ft
- Parcel #: 6600 034
- Zillow Home ID: 15182642
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Noe Valley
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% less than in San Francisco, and 87.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
|249-251 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$1.66M||--||2||2,150|
|259-261 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$1.58M||--||2||1,492|
|263 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$1.51M||2||1||--|
|263 Duncan St # A San Francisco, CA||$1.35M||2||1||--|
|245 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$1.64M||--||1||2,200|
|263 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$2.09M||2||1||2,350|
|247 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$1.42M||--||1||--|
|267 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$2.34M||4||3||2,400|
|239-241 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$1.15M||4||3||2,600|
|239 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$1.29M||2||2||--|
|150 28th St APT 8 San Francisco, CA||--||--||--||--|
|150 28th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA||$1.1M||2||1||--|
|150 28th St APT 4 San Francisco, CA||--||--||--||--|
|150 28th St San Francisco, CA||--||2||1||--|
|150 28th St APT 10 San Francisco, CA||--||2||1||--|
|273 Duncan St San Francisco, CA||$2.09M||3||1.5||2,032|
|154 28th St APT 2 San Francisco, CA||$2.02M||3||2||2,494|
|154 28th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA||$1.83M||4||2||2,139|
|160 28th St San Francisco, CA||--||--||--||--|
|160-162 28TH St San Francisco, CA||$1.6M||3||2||1,317|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Alvarado Elementary (assigned)K-50.9 mi
Revere (Paul) Elementary (assigned)K-81.0 mi
Mission High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!