255 Greensboro Street Ext, Lexington, NC 272953 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $100,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 505 sqft
- remodeled outdoor storage building w/lean to roof also, Kids wood playset will stay with yard
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1133300000021
- Zillow Home ID: 5727803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 255 Greensboro Street Ext
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27295 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% greater than in Lexington, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27295 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 273 N Greensboro St Lexington, NC$113K321,708
- 211 Greensboro Street Ext Lexington, NC$93K332,506
- 211 N Greensboro St Lexington, NC$124K442,506
- 233 Greensboro Street Ext Lexington, NC$118K422,668
- 175 N Greensboro St Lexington, NC$70K411,692
- 506 E 9th Street Ext Lexington, NC$108K321,348
- 828 Piedmont Dr Lexington, NC$84K321,824
- 109 Monroe Dr Lexington, NC$85K31.51,350
- 111 Monroe Dr Lexington, NC$85K31.51,350
- 107 Monroe Dr Lexington, NC$124K322,056
- 113 Monroe Dr Lexington, NC$99K31.51,539
- 200 Hamilton Rd Lexington, NC$91K321,366
- 202 Hamilton Rd Lexington, NC$97K321,484
- 105 Monroe Dr Lexington, NC$107K321,428
- 204 Hamilton Rd Lexington, NC$114K321,620
- 115 Monroe Dr Lexington, NC$98K321,367
- 110 Hamilton Rd Lexington, NC$90K32.51,632
- 108 Hamilton Rd Lexington, NC$91K321,477
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.