- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
255 Harrison Ave, Elkins Park, PA 190274 beds, 2 baths, 1,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $279,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 310013642007
- Zillow Home ID: 9913150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 255 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9411.1% greater than in Montgomery, and 5196.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19027 home values.
- 7910 Cedar Rd Elkins Park, PA$218K31.51,296
- 257 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$230K41.51,578
- 7912 Cedar Rd Elkins Park, PA$241K221,824
- 252 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$308K321,733
- 7914 Cedar Rd Elkins Park, PA$250K31.51,517
- 259 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$328K42.53,400
- 7804 Tookany Creek Pkwy Elkins Park, PA$183K321,232
- 7808 Tookany Creek Pkwy Elkins Park, PA$205K211,344
- 7916 Cedar Rd Elkins Park, PA$257K311,406
- 7915 Cedar Rd Elkins Park, PA$267K221,650
- 249 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$257K31.52,089
- 250 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$247K42.51,959
- 250 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$263K331,959
- 250 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$330K43--
- 7812 Tookany Creek Pkwy Elkins Park, PA$277K321,654
- 7919 Cedar Rd Elkins Park, PA$403K432,990
- 7920 Cedar Rd Elkins Park, PA$297K322,344
- 250 Church Rd Elkins Park, PA$329K52.52,814
- 248 Harrison Ave Elkins Park, PA$291K532,997
- 246 Church Rd Elkins Park, PA$240K422,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!