255 Lillian Ct, Geneva, IL 60134
Sold on 5/31/13: $230,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow197
- Parcel #1205256020
- Zillow Home ID63847855
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$217,630||$202K – $231K||+$6,942||--||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,774/mo||$1.4K – $2.2K/mo||-$9||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 60134 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Kane as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.4% greater than in Kane, and 227.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
Neighborhood for 255 Lillian Court
- 2619 Lorraine Cir Geneva, IL$198K32.51,465
- 2549 Lorraine Cir Geneva, IL$299K32.52,150
- 229 Lineas Ln Geneva, IL$260K34.02,075
- 285 Lineas Ln Geneva, IL$248K32.5--
- 247 Lineas Ln Geneva, IL$199K32.52,093
- 202 Lineas Ln Geneva, IL$176K32.51,690
- 2680 Lorraine Cir Geneva, IL$251K33.01,945
- 2518 Lorraine Cir Geneva, IL$264K------
- 2733 Lorraine Cir Geneva, IL$252K32.52,127
- 257 Larsdotter Ln Geneva, IL$176K33.02,077
- 345 Larsdotter Ln Geneva, IL$223K33.01,690
- 2745 Lorraine Cir Geneva, IL$282K33.52,000
- 2692 Stone Cir UNIT 205 Geneva, IL$187K------
- 2692 Stone Cir UNIT 306 Geneva, IL$202K22.01,153
- 2692 Stone Cir UNIT 206 Geneva, IL$136K------
- 2692 Stone Cir UNIT 105 Geneva, IL$139K------
- 2692 Stone Cir UNIT 202 Geneva, IL$142K------
- 2692 Stone Cir UNIT 307 Geneva, IL$138K------
- 2692 Stone Cir # 207 IL--------
- 2692 Stone Cir UNIT 209 Geneva, IL$184K22.01,219
Nearby Schools in Kane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Heartland Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Geneva Middle School North (assigned) 6-8 1.3 mi
- Geneva Middle School South (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Geneva Community High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Illinois Youth Center - St. Charles 8-12 0.7 mi
- St. Peter Elementary PK-8 1.0 mi
- Faith Christian Academy 2-8 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005