255 Moultrie St, San Francisco, CA 941104 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
--2 car tandem garage with built-in storage and access to backyard
--1 BR in-law apartment with separate street access, mini kitchen, and independent washer-dryer
--This apartment was recently rented for $1450/month
--Internal access from 2nd floor allows for these rooms to be used as part of the main house, ideal for an extended family or older children, or a home office and rec room
FIRST FLOOR FEATURES:
--Open floor plan with 9'6" ceilings and ample natural light in every room
--Formal dining room
--Home office/4th BR overlooking the street
--Laundry room with storage
--Open kitchen/great room/breakfast nook
--Indoor/outdoor living with strong visual and physical connection to professionally landscaped backyard
--Kitchen has Caesarstone countertops, Alno cabinets, and Viking appliances
--Bose Surround Sound System in great room, dining room, office, and upstairs master
--Built in bookshelves with art lighting
UPPER FLOOR FEATURES:--Master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, deck with city views, his/hers walk in closets, and built-in wardobes
--Master bathroom with steam shower, dual vanity, water closet, and jacuzzi tub
--Child's bedroom with vaulted ceilings, two closets, and built-in desk nook and bookshelves
--Hall bath with soaking tub/shower, wall hung toilet and wall hung sink
--Herb/flower garden in front
--Trash/composting closet under front entry stairs
--Rear yard with Trex decking, drought-tolerant native planting, concrete seat walls, fountain, and low voltage landscape lighting
--Porcelanosa tile in all bathrooms
--Mocha Oak flooring @ ground floor, 1st floor + stairs
--Stainmaster carpet @ 2nd floor bedrooms
--All new electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
--All new roofing, gutters, and flashing
--New paint throughout with smooth drywall finish and smooth exterior finishes
The house is located on one of the best streets in Bernal Heights. Located ½ block from Bernal Hill Park (a great place for joggers, strollers or taking in the 360 degree view of San Francisco) and one block from the main commercial corridor of Cortland Avenue (library, bakery, grocery store, cafes, restaurants, gift shops, bookstore, dry cleaners, bank, playground, etc.). The location is also very convenient for travel by MUNI bus (24 Divisadero),BART (Glen Park Bart Station), Caltrain, and has easy access to Interstate 280 and 101 freeways.
- Lot: 1,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $1,320,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5648 023
- Zillow Home ID: 15161898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 255 Moultrie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 9.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bernal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 263 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.27M--11,275
- 249 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.08M--1800
- 269 Moultrie St # 269A San Francisco, CA$1.5M522,416
- 243 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.31M--11,275
- 241 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.31M--11,275
- 154 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$996K21726
- 160 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.68M432,666
- 148 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.21M--11,013
- 166 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.17M--1800
- 281 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.2M--1950
- 231 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.35M--21,682
- 142 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.26M321,075
- 172 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--1925
- 136 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--11,050
- 285 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.36M31.11,275
- 225 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.34M311,275
- 178 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.24M31.51,325
- 130 Anderson St San Francisco, CA$1.25M221,329
- 252 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.27M21948
- 250 Moultrie St San Francisco, CA$1.26M32975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!