255 S 41st St UNIT 173, West Des Moines, IA 502653 beds, 3 baths, 2,541 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 59 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $284,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1168 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- plumbed for central vac; wired for security system, 50 yr warranty - siding
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,541 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 32004127199049
- Zillow Home ID: 101567613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 255 S 41st Street UNIT 173
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% higher than in West Des Moines, and 51.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50265 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50265 home values.
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 131 West Des Moines, IA$349K331,562
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 132 West Des Moines, IA--12.51,561
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 101 West Des Moines, IA$211K12.51,397
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 107 West Des Moines, IA$285K332,882
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 105 West Des Moines, IA$164K12.51,597
- 4230 Westwood Dr West Des Moines, IA$210K331,358
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 171 West Des Moines, IA$292K12.51,443
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 175 West Des Moines, IA$233K12.51,458
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 169 West Des Moines, IA$293K11.51,458
- 122 S 42nd St West Des Moines, IA$250K541,980
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 115 West Des Moines, IA$258K332,800
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 103 West Des Moines, IA$168K12.51,366
- 4252 Westwood Dr West Des Moines, IA$222K432,085
- 118 S 42nd St West Des Moines, IA$255K432,150
- 121 S 42nd St West Des Moines, IA$269K42.52,198
- 255 S 41st St UNIT 117 West Des Moines, IA$314K332,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.