- Lot: 2.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 1,997 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Parcel #: 00123500
- Zillow Home ID: 58121062
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06377 homes, this home is valued 25.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Sterling, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|245 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$250K||3||2||1,831|
|246 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$169K||3||2||1,764|
|262 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$249K||3||2.5||1,800|
|262 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$311K||3||2.5||2,000|
|271 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$268K||3||2||2,100|
|271 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$316K||--||--||--|
|244 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$208K||3||3.5||1,764|
|262 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$266K||3||3||2,000|
|233 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$174K||2||1.5||1,450|
|257 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$329K||3||2.5||2,768|
|273 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$307K||4||3.5||3,228|
|490 Main St Sterling, CT||$161K||2||1||1,268|
|274 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$163K||3||1||1,392|
|287 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||--||3||1||1,480|
|827 Margaret Henry Rd Sterling, CT||$321K||3||5||3,166|
|836 Margaret Henry Rd Sterling, CT||$248K||3||3||1,932|
|484 Main St Sterling, CT||$142K||3||1.5||1,080|
|207 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$144K||3||1||1,075|
|478 Main St Sterling, CT||$245K||4||2||2,408|
|830 Margaret Henry Rd Sterling, CT||$240K||3||2.5||2,166|
Nearby Schools in Sterling
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!