255 W 95th StAPT 2D, New York, NY 10025
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow96
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Wood-burning fireplace Balcony
- MLS #2795604
- Parcel #1243000800255000000002D
- Room Count1
- # Stories6.0
- Unit Count30
- Zillow Home ID72523396
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$489,166||$362K – $670K||-$22,476||$978||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,628/mo||$1.9K – $3.4K/mo||-$120||$5.26||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 2.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 225.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 255 W 95th Street APT 2D
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 0.6 mi
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005